Day 3

12:13 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I forgot to post this yesterday, but here it comes. 

Yesterday morning I woke up around 6am it was really nice outside.
Then we went for breakfast to ihop, I had scrambled eggs, 2 bacon pieces and hash browns. I don't really like those but they were okay. And I also had French toast with strawberries and bananas 
When we finish at ihop we went with Doug to vaporshark to get me more liquids to my Vape. Then we left there we head up to aventura mall 

We went to see a movie called tomorrow land. It was really good movie, we also bought big bucket of popcorn and soda. We also walked around the mall if we find anything, but we didn't. When the movie finished we head back home, we think to go eat dinner somewhere but I was tired and fell asleep when we came home. :)

Selfie of the day


Loves, Melina 

Followers