Muahaha

8:42 PM 0 Comments A+ a-



Some how I just been so busy and haven't write anything. :( I just been trying to enjoy my last days in Miami. 

Monday going back home already. The months have gone so fast. 



We went to the beach we had fun. I got stung by the jellyfish!! It hurt but I'm still alive, and still have my leg.


I don't wanna leave yet. The weather is just been so good for couple days. I also burned myself again! 

Today Saturday the day were good on the start but now it's shit. 
Doug broke his $80 headset and I had forgot my book outside and it rained and now it's so wet. Doug is tryin to dry it up at the bathroom and I'm waiting him to go eat. :( 
 
My new haircut and hair dye. :) 

Breakfast from this morning. 


It's so hard to write Melina!! Me-li-na 






Followers