What I been doing past this week!!

1:44 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Oh well I been forgetting to write, I been doing so much lately that I totally forgot.

Well Tuesday were Doug's birthday, he turned 27!!
We went to Dave and Busters to eat and play some arcade games, Doug's parents came too, but they ate and left.
We had fun, we came home around  1 am. We stayed there for whole night :D
I had same food as Doug, we had Teriyaki steak. It was good. With mashed potatos.



And 2 different cakes for dessert!!



Wednesday really didn't do anything bad weather, can't really do anything.
But we went to food trucks to get some dinner, we had Chacos, they are spicy for real! I thought it wont be but I was wrong.
But we had some dessert too! Doug had Funnel Cake with powder sugar, I had Fried Oreos with vanilla ice cream, FRIED FRIKING OREOS!!


And saw this pretty sunset!



I also one day got some sun, and got tan lines! Yay tan lines.
I am still trying to get more tan before I go back to Finland. I heard its been bad weather over there like no sun at all.

About 2 weeks to go. Then I need to go back home. Even I feel like I'm home here. With my Fiance.
Yes we got engaged with Doug again. We are trying to fill my visa and then I can move here. <3


Saturday we are going to Boca Raton, Doug's mom is at her friends house taking care of their dog, while they are traveling. So me and Doug decided to go there. They also have big pool and big house, so we can also sleep over there.


It's around 1:36 am. I took a nap, so I am not sleepy, Doug let me sleep so long. I told him I wont be tired now for while. So I decided to come here and write something, as I haven't write for ages. I feel stupid for not writing even I kinda promised to write everyday. This what always happens when I try write  a blog, it what happen last time.

Anyways, I try remember post something what I did Saturday when I get into that day. Even thought its already Saturday, but well I don't know. Maybe when we wake up we go get some breakfast maybe not we will see that. :)

Loves Melina

Followers