Monday leaving day

10:30 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Pouring rain at the airport. 


Well Doug woke us up at 5 am first time but I told him go back to sleep and we sleep another 5hours.
We took shower and then we left to see couple Doug's old work mates at the mount Sinai hospital. 

Then we went to Burger King for lunch, even I told him I can have Burger King at home. But oh well.

Then we drive home, look up all my things and left to airport. 

While driving at the highway there was a accident. So we try take a short cut but we got lost in hileah but we made it to the airport. 


I walk thru security and all, then I walk to my gate and wait the plane to arrive, it never came because there was something wrong with the plane and it landed to Orlando. 

So my flight got delayed for 4 hours. And people were so pissed off. I hope my other flight doesn't get fucked up, because I don't wanna get stuck in London. 

I'm writing this from the airplane. 

I watched Cinderella movie and now I'm watching avengers. 

I ordered rum and coke and bottle of white wine. 

It's 0:33 in Miami time. Not sure what is it in London or where I am right now somewhere in the sky. 

I changed my phone picture to babe <3
Handsome isn't he? :)

Well this post might not be up unti I find better wifi. Because the wifi in Miami was shit literally!! 

My last dessert of the Monday 


I am sorry if the photos are to big. :) 


Also Sunday we went to zoo Miami with babe. 







Houdy it's 15:23 UK time. 

I missed my flight which were going to leave at 11:10 but we arrived to heathrow at 11:15 

Since that I been sitting here and waiting. And now my flight is delayed again. 

My lunch. 

L

I'll post later.

Xoxo Melina 

Followers