Day 7

9:05 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I woke up around 7:55 haven't eat anything yet. Just came to sit behind the computer like usually.
I wrote my yesterday blog and now I try write today's blog from the start.

Breakfast: Strawberries and 1 Mango which I didn't know how to cut so it looks like puke on top of my strawberries.


Its 12:22 and I still haven't done anything fancy yet.
I need take more pictures to my blog but I haven't gone out. D: I'm tired to be sick.
And every time I post pictures to instagram everyone already seen them when I add them to my blog oh well I guess. :D They just see pictures no text what I did.


Tried to take some sun but it was too hot.
Then I took a shower and ate some pasta and watched some tv.


Then Greg's friend came over and were sitting at the backyard talking everything. She is their neighbor, Greg is Doug's bother.

Now I'm waiting Doug to come home from work. Then I don't know what we are going to do.

Doug came home and picked me up and we went to taco bell for dinner, then we went to walgreens to get some water bottles. Because we didn't have any at the house anymore.
And we also saw this really nice street art.




When we came home we just were laying at the couch watching tv.

And here our dessert:

#selfie 

Loves, Melina 


Followers