Busy weekend!

10:45 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I been so busy this weekend, I totally forgot to write!

Friday we went to see Terminator movie with Doug's parents.

We haven't done much. Saturday was 4th of July. American's Independence Day.
We went to Dolphin Mall, and had some Lunch at the Buffalo Wings restaurant.
We both had burgers, I just created my own.



We bought me Miami Heat cap and both of us 2 pair Miami Heat t-shirts. Doug is kinda of a big Heat fan so I try follow his foot steps :D

We went to see some fireworks they were pretty so many we saw around the bay.
I didn't have good camera to take fancy pictures, and it was so dark my phone didn't really focus to any of them! That why I wanted to buy camera in Finland before I came here but noo..



We had couple drinks not much. Even I thought you have nice parties at 4th July. Hope next year we have.

Sunday lazy day, Doug let me sleep till 2pm..

We got a call from Doug's parents if we wanna get some lunch with them some where near by Hollywood. So we drive there and eat at this buffet place like eat much as you can. In Finland like Rax Buffet.

Then we went to Sawgrass Mall it looks like crocodile.
Walking there 3 hours. Bought new Converse shoes. :) Well Doug bought them to me.
Tried to find Michael Kors bags but their store only were selling clothing.
I also bought Paper town book.

Converse I got

Then we left around 8 pm to go back home.

That's all.

Loves Melina


Followers