Thursday fun

12:42 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Well I woke up again to thunder storm sounds. It was around 11:15
Well I got up and head to Doug's computer and watched some Netflix. Doug's mom asked me if I wanted get out the house and go somewhere with her, but I was like meh I wanna stay here maybe Skype with my family but they never answered me back, even I said hi to them.

So time go by so fast and suddenly Doug came home already even I didn't notice the time at all.

When he came home he was like lets go get it. It has arrived. So we went to Aventura Mall.

So what does this mean? ;)

Then Doug was looking for this pen for his dad, and bought this really nice and expensive pen to him, its full silver. Really nice one.

Then we were thinking what to eat. I offered couple places but he was like no.
So I said Pizza? Lets get pizza and go home.



We got pizza and came home watch tv, there was This is The End on tv. So we watched that.
Then he kinda fell asleep on the couch :p


Oh and I saw this pretty limeish green Lamborghini at the Mall!

Loves Melina 


Followers